We have had reports that some customers have had issues logging into their consoles via https://login.gficloud.com. We have investigated the issue and located the source of the problem. The required configuration changes have been made to the servers and the problem has now been rectified. Full access to consoles via https://login.gficloud.com has been restored.
We apologise for any inconvenience this issue may have caused and are taking steps to ensure that a similar issue doesn’t happen in the future.
The Cloud team.
We have received reports that some Customers are having issues logging into their console from https://login.gficloud.com. If you experience any problems logging in please use the alternative console to access your service.
The alternative consoles can be found at
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause
The Cloud Team
As part of our ongoing scaling work in our EMEA territory we will be upgrading the CPUs on the front end servers that power https://console.emea.gficloud.com. This work will be happening out of hours at these times:
Friday 21:00 – 22:00 (CST) “-1h BST”
Saturday 21:00 – 22:00 (CST) “-1h BST”
There is no maintenance window required and there will be no outage to the service.
The GFI Cloud Team
Today we have just finished the engineering release in all 3 territories of a service update to GFI Cloud. This service release will address a few UTF8 bugs, some longstanding Antivirus bugs, and some Remote Control fixes among other things. In addition, there is a new report available letting users know of devices that have been removed from their accounts in the last 30 days. As usual, agent updates will be staggered over the next 72 hours.
Included in this release are the following:
- FEATURE: Removed devices report. A new report available in the console that will tell you about devices that have been removed in the last 7/30 days
- UPDATE: Quarantine action buttons have been moved to a menu button to be similar to patch actions and network/sdv actions
- UPDATE: CART (competitive antivirus removal tool) updated to the latest version – v612
- UPDATE: Remote Controller Viewer to contain new branded images in the installer gui
- UPDATE: Remote Control Host updated to latest version to include fixes from TeamViewer for potential crash
- BUGFIX: Mailbox XML error when Remote Control integrating – No side effects
- BUGFIX: Incorrect download dialog for TeamViewer only devices from Remote Control aggregate connect button
- BUGFIX: Unlink error in patch scan upload
- BUGFIX: Multiple sets of product radio buttons when reclicking buy now
- BUGFIX: Allowing certain Malware results in a “Failed to release from quarantine” status
- BUGFIX: Quarantined Items stuck in “Failed to release from quarantine” state.
- BUGFIX: Failed to Release Item from Quarantine has an Allow button in More Info View
- BUGFIX: Server sends 247 XML configuration files with ISO encoding declaration rather than UTF8.
- BUGFIX: Extra checkboxes for changing seats and cancelling services
- BUGFIX: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (UTF8 247config being saved as ISO on agent restart)
- BUGFIX: Cloudlink/Performance Monitoring – Invalid Json Data – Malformed UTF-8 characters
- BUGFIX: Remote Control Host Agent upgrades itself
- BUGFIX: Device is shown as Remote Control ‘Installing’ during upgrade of feature