We are pleased to announce the release update to GFI Cloud that occurred on June 10, 2014.
The server updates have already been deployed. The agent updates are underway and to reduce bandwidth they are to be staggered over the next 72 hours. This is a major release, offering a new service – Remote Control.
This new service is now available to try in your console.
Key features include:
» 24×7 secure access to unattended remote computers
» No extra credentials to enter each time you connect
» One-click connection from the GFI Cloud console
» Fast responses; as if sitting in front of remote device
» Secure connections powered by TeamViewer®
» Deploy and manage licenses from the GFI Cloud console
Release notes include:
- NEW: Introducing new service – Remote Control.
- NEW: New report to be able to report on Remote Control sessions from the past 7 and 30 days.
- NEW: The ability to quickly connect to a device using either Remote Control or TeamViewer from the network view of the console.
- UPDATE: Performance Monitoring [CloudLink] capture profile updated when the check is un-synched.
- UPDATE: Remove IE9 from supported browsers. GFI Cloud now supports IE10 and above.
- UPDATE: CART (competitive antivirus removal tool) update to the latest version (v604).
- BUGFIX: Forced AV Update on missed DSC no longer triggered (AV Threat definitions out of date issue that occurs on Monday mornings).
- BUGFIX: RAM column is not sorted numerically (inventory details filter).
- BUGFIX: Extra checkboxes for changing seats and cancelling services.
- BUGFIX: ‘Whoops Something happened’ when the user clicks to approve patches in specific scenario.
- BUGFIX: WP Detailed Computer Report – Allowed\Blocked Security request chart incorrect.
- BUGFIX: Production Agent is unsigned.
- BUGFIX: Performance Monitoring [CloudLink] monitor quits after starting monitoring.